Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long Day

We are just stopping now.  Long day but so grateful for Pastor Sheff and his wife for being our helpers this evening.  Dave has to work everyday until we move.  Pastor Sheff came over after he and his wife got out of work to help load the truck.  We got a lot done but still have a ways to go.

I had to resist the urge to scan old photos all day.  No time for that.  I just took some photos of them.

 

old photos 012

Halloween party at our house October of 05

 old photos 001

My father’s 50th birthday party that Jana threw.  Dad, Eva, Teresa

old photos 002

My father’s 50th.  Annie, Eva, Tia, me, Jana, Hana

old photos 003 

Halloween ‘05.  That’s Hana in the blue.

old photos 005

Vinny and I at Outb@ck Steakhouse in Perry Hall, Maryland.

old photos 006

Vinny on outreach with us in Baltimore

old photos 007

Peter in sunglasses, Gerald sitting down.

old photos 008

Josh and Vinny

old photos 009

Hana and Sam at Beauchamp Point Rockport

old photos 010

Tia, Rachael, Jana, Hana

old photos 011

George and Tia

No comments: