Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fries?

I had to run a few errands today like pick up some diapers and other things.  I decided to go to Rockland so I could get Henry a chocolate Munchkin as a treat on our way to the stores.  As we were taking a left onto Route 1 from Route 17, I heard, “Fries? Fries? Fries?”  He was pointed to McDonald’s asking for fries.  Wow, some powerful association there.  It’s not like McDonald’s is a weekly or even bi-weekly occurrence.   We have been there more in the last month or so than his entire life due to traveling back and forth to Maryland a couple of times.  So after going to rite aid and Hannaford, we stopped at McDonald’s to get him some fries.  My sister Jana had called in the meantime and I was trying to drive home when my sister’s voice was drowned out by, “Fries!  Fries!”  It was a challenge trying to drive and hand him some fries to eat on our way home.  Very cute though!

No comments: