Monday, January 24, 2011

5…4….

fruit-veg-numbers_~81AMW-00000306-001[1]

four-fingers-hand_~PLS-00004988-001[1]

Counting two days in one because it looks like we might be moving on Friday morning and not Saturday.  Working out the closing details.  Pray for us.  We got the truck this afternoon.  Had a wonderful ride with one of my favorite people B.j. Peres.  She has been a faithful friend these last few years.  We will miss her.  Dave had trouble getting the truck in the driveway.  Once he did it he already started loading.  Now it’s crunch time.

Henry was literally up all night laughing out loud.   Earlier last night we were sitting on the bed and I was listening to Sunday night church service on the computer.  I glanced back to see him holding a box and eating something.  It didn’t register.  I thought he had a snack.  Well.  My mom had given us some really delicious, highly concentrated chocolate truffles.  You guessed it.  Henry was chowing down and loving every second of it.  I quickly cut him off but the damage had been done.  I think the effects of that and having the chocolate cake at Molly’s kept him up all night.  A true comb-er-ation as Stacey would say.  This combination is also the cause of him being in bed already tonight.

No comments: