Thursday, January 27, 2011

1and Still Under the Weather

I think my cousin Rye was right with her guess for food poisoning.  I have had very painful stomach cramps for over 24 hours now.  My body is a little less weak and the nausea and “other stuff” is reducing.  Really struggled even  letting the dog out and changing Henry’s diaper yesterday.  He was such a good boy sitting in bed with his mother all day and evening.  I couldn’t ask for a better almost 2 year old.   Dave worked his tail off when he got home from work.  He was way more gracious than I would have been faced with mountains of work and me not being able to move.

Needless to say, there is tons more to do.  I am going to attempt tackle some major things and pray I make it through.  Yesterday the alternative seemed more appealing and I literally felt like I was going to die.

In my attitude I am so thankful Henry isn’t sick and would prefer food poisoning over a virus he could get as painful as it is.  In my mind I am very excited to be on an adventure with my little family and God.  Very thankful for my husband and little boy.

No comments: