Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rejoice in Resurrection Sunday & More

Have you shared your joy for resurrection Sunday with a stranger?  Does the Gospel message ever leap out of your mouth to the Chinese woman at the cash register?  It's amazing the dreams I have been having about telling people about Christ.  They have been convicting me to share.  Share.  Share.  We have a message to share.


P4210635-1.jpg


Hana and Henry.  Roof top deck.  On the car.




1. The amazing glass lamp I bought at Goodwill that actually works!!  I just found out tonight (bought it a while ago)!  It makes me never want to buy a lamp anywhere else!
2.  My messy work station where I assembled the first Easter basket my Bubs will ever receive from his parents!  I went shopping with my friend Beth and her girls tonight.
3.  Lighting a candle was a must because this damp weather is accentuating Maggie's smell if you know what I mean.
4.  Got my stuff I bought together.
5. My cute little manly basket/ bucket.
6.  Because of my last minute shopping there was no grass.  So I made my own.
7.  Freshly cut grass.
8.  Half filled Easter basket - Candy - the most important part!!
9.  The finished product.

So excited for my little man!  I will be watching Sunday service online.  Sad I will be missing Easter morning at church but so grateful to God for this gift Henry He gave us.  So, so, so thankful.  Thankful we can share the Easter message with our little boy.

No comments: