Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bargains




Henry and I picked up this chair for a little over $17 at Salvation Army.  Not sure if I will keep it or resell on Craig's List.


It's an Ethan Allen.  Older but in excellent condition!  See my mess in the background?

See these naughty nuggets?  I was watering this window box just after I planted it.  The hose had many holes in it, so Henry and I go soaked and muddy.  I had to strip him down and put him in the house while I cleaned up.  I think the window box will be beautiful in a few more weeks.

A planter soon to be overflowing with color.

My aunt was able to get Rye and me tons of flowers at cost.  Thanks Stace!

Henry just after having an ice-cream with daddy.

1 comment:

myriahmae said...

If you are having trouble deciding whether to keep or sell the chair...I have a solution....GIVE IT TO ME!!!!:)