Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bonfire & DC Day Trip

Stacey invited Hana & I to a bonfire with her friend Karen + 8 + one on the way.  Yes, that's almost 9 kids!!!  Hana had a blast with one of the two girls terrorizing the 6 boys!
Mrs. Fire herself.  Or maybe it's Stacey Fire McKenzie.
Super cute little boys.  It goes 3 boys, girl, 3 boys, girl + unborn baby.
Unbelievable valley view from the bonfire seats.


And the sun goes down.
And the full moon appears...
Hana's moon art (Hana is my niece who is visiting from Maine).
Can you tell this little nugget is sick?   I pushed my love buckets too much this week, I think.  By the time we parked the car, which took A LONG TIME mind you, hiked across the mall and made it to the first museum in DC, this little babe was burning up.  His little body was on fire.  I felt so bad.  Thank God for our super hero Myriah Mae who ran to our rescue and located some children's fever reducer.  We waited in the air conditioned museum while Rye pulsated across the pavement in the 90 degree heat today.  She is our super star.  Poor little man was a rag doll in my arms.  Totally not himself.  We ended up heading back to the car because I couldn't bear to see my little man feeling so sick and uncomfortable.  Hana was such a good sport and so understanding.  Love that girl!!  Love that girl Rye too!!  She's the woman for the job if you need something done!

Enjoy the photos Hana took from the car (ha-ha) and some on foot.  She is quite the photographer!




I love this picture Hana took.

2 comments:

myriahmae said...

Great Elephant shot Hana! I agree you were a great sport today and very understanding, what a cool chick Hana is?!?! So glad I got to hang with you girls and guy this lovely day!

Unknown said...

amazing pictures. thanks for sharing. glad the little um is doing better...xo, b.j.