Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Overflowing with Blessings

My heart is so full with the blessing My Almighty God and Lord Jesus Christ has bestowed upon me!  Seriously! 

My baby boy was laughing and laughing today and my heart was so full I just wanted to cry.  Tickling my three year old on the couch and having family hugs when daddy got home.  These are the biggest blessings and moments when time almost freezes and I take note of ALL that God has done for me. 

I thank God the Word of God is true and healing.  Seriously. 

Happy Thanksgiving.  Looking forward to my baby’s first Thanksgiving. 

Praying for my grandmother, father, and his siblings this first Thanksgiving with the presence of their father not on this earth.  I am so thankful for my heritage and that my grandfather is a part of me and I am a part of him.  Family is a gift.

No comments: