Friday, November 16, 2012

Hudson & the Galkowskis

We visited our good friend Dee yesterday.  Please continue to pray for her healing from bone cancer.

We were trying to figure out a way to get up to RI for my grandfather’s funeral.  Dave was unable to get time off work today to watch Henry so I could take Hudson alone.  Then I was trying to get a sitter to go with me.  It might have all worked out if Hudson wasn’t up half the night with a cough.  The good news is we found out from the doctor this morning it isn’t an infection.

My heart is with my grandmother, my father, all of his siblings, my siblings and cousins tonight and tomorrow as they celebrate an amazing life today.  I can’t wait to hear about the medals my grandfather received during his military career that he never talked about.

No comments: