Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please Pray for Scott

http://prayforscott.org/

Below is a song his mother posted on the website above.  My heart breaks for them and rejoices that they have a Savior.  We met the family through our Laundromat when we owned it.  Faithful customers and faithful servants of God.  May God richly bless them and do great things beyond their expectations this Christmas and the coming New Year.

He's My Son by Mark Schultz

  • I'm down on my knees again tonight
    I'm hoping this prayer will turn out right
    See there is a boy that needs Your help
    I've done all that I can do myself
    His mother is tired
    I'm sure You can understand
    Each night as he sleeps
    She goes in to hold his hand
    And she tries not to cry
    As the tears fill her eyes
    CHORUS:
    Can You hear me?
    Am I getting through tonight?
    Can You see him?
    Can You make him feel all right?
    If You can hear me
    Let me take his place somehow
    See, he's not just anyone
    He's my son
    Sometimes late at night I watch him sleep
    I dream of the boy he'd like to be
    I try to be strong and see him through
    But God who he needs right now is You
    Let him grow old
    Live life without this fear
    What would I be
    Living without him here
    He's so tired and he's scared
    Let him know that You're there
    CHORUS
    Can You hear me?
    Can You see him?
    Please don't leave him
    He's my son
  • No comments: