Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Incredible Gift

I haven’t made the time to take pictures but I will (I’ve been sick).  They won’t do it justice.  You have to see it anyway.  I (we) received a package from my sister in-law Kelly.  She kept asking if I opened it and gave us instructions to open it when Henry was sleeping.  What?  I was curious and maybe a little scared.  We finally opened it the other day while Henry was awake (it seems like Henry is always awake lately).  I can’t even begin to tell you the thoughtfulness, time and detail involved with this gift.  It’s a beautifully embossed scrapbook (that term doesn’t do it justice either) with Henry Vincent Umstead and Henry Vincent Umstead ribbon around it.  The book includes pictures from my blog of his months so far.  It made me cry.  Thank you Kelly.

No comments: