Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Goat Cheese Extravaganza

Tonight was Henry’s first night trying to eat on his own.  To be honest, he has  had very little other than breast milk since he was born.  Goat cheese was on the menu and he loved it!

Goat cheese 012 

Goat cheese 011

Goat cheese 007 Goat cheese 008

After, we went upstairs to clean up.  I was thinking about how I never really get to go to the bathroom by myself anymore.  I have heard that from so many mothers before I had a child.  Well, it just made me think about how God told us to come to him as little children.  Little kids go to their parents without any inhibitions or baggage.  They never think, is it inconvenient or do they have time?  They just go.  When they are hurt, it doesn’t matter if you are in the middle of going to the bathroom, they just know you have time to comfort them.  That’s how God wants us to go to Him.  Go to Him first.  Just know He will be there.

No comments: