Tuesday, December 22, 2009

God says to take care of Orphans and Widows

If anyone out there follows my blog at all, you might have noticed that I have adoption blogs I read on the right hand column.  I have been particularly addicted to Ukrainian adoption stories.  To me it is such a picture of God’s adoption of us.  Adoption usually comes at a huge monetary price, but our adoption by God through Christ’s death came at a price that cannot be quantified.  The national and international adoption costs are exorbitant and maybe even adoption is being exploited.  But, even through some possible corruption, the high cost is a very small picture that God paid a much greater cost for us. 

That being said be encouraged by this woman’s post.  It really displays God’s faithfulness to the orphans and those trying to help -

http://twojourneysofgrace.blogspot.com/2009/12/ukrainians-to-texas-miraculous-journey.html

No comments: