Sunday, September 14, 2008

You Matter

That was the title of the message at church today and it was a good message! I love all of the passages that were used but this one in particular:

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

The world would be such a different place if each man, woman and child knew that they mattered to God and they DO!

Impacting one person's life in this way is worth the entire world.

Thank You God that I matter to you and all of the wonderful blessings you give me on a daily basis.

No comments: