Sunday, September 14, 2008

Missionfield Maine

We've had a busy week/weekend. Things are slowing down at the cleaners but just in time for a our busy week with the church. Wednesday night we went out and invited the neighberhood to our building dedication on Friday night and then we worked on the church building. Friday we worked on the building and then I cleaned my house to prepare for guests and made food for the potluck. We had the dedication on Friday night and it was a wonderful time. The building isn't complete but complete enough to have the dedication and start having church services there. We had a great crowd from MA & MD that showed up. It was a lot of fun that continued Saturday morning with a breakfast, message and then out inviting the neighbors to church. I was wildly cleaning my house Saturday morning for a showing so I got there late, but Dave got to go and had a great time. Here are some pictures.



No comments: