Thursday, September 4, 2008

Okay - so I Publicly Admit it



Many who know me know me to be very passionate about politics. I have to say my enthusiasm about this presidential election was less than satisfactory. In my mind I was only choosing the lesser of two evils (sorry to all you 'Bama fanatics - well, I'm not apologing for my views - more for yours :) ). Then - it happened - my prayers were answered. Out of no where came Sarah Palin - your average hockey mom. A woman I can relate to. Wow! I haven't been more excited about a race since I can remember. She is dynamic and quite possibly will be the first female president of this great country.

To Vinny - Although you probably don't care anymore - I'm not drinking the 'Bama kool aid. Your views, passion and personal political legacy will not die as long as I am alive. I only wish you were here to share the up's and down's of this election.

No comments: