Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wow!

I just finished my first 2 jogging miles in what seems like a century. I was on such a good roll until the events of the summer. It felt so good and so bad at the same time. My knees have to adjust to the pavement again. And I have to make sure my toenails are perfectly clipped because I forgot how annoying any little edge can be.

My sugar intake was also going well until this summer. I haven't been doing TOO bad lately. Not eating tons of cakes, cookies and ice cream - I just can't seem to get away from sugar in certain types of sauces or yogurts. I've got to get some berries or something to mix with plain yogurt.

Not that this is important to anyone else - just a milestone for me after a long and at the same time standing still and at the same time moving fast summer.

No comments: