Friday, October 31, 2008

One of the Last Things Chris Wrote about Himself

About me:
I am a Twenty-one year old lobsterman from Matinicus Island Me.It is a little Island about twenty or so miles off the coast of maine. I am an easy going down to earth guy. I like to work just as much as I like to play. I think that the ocean is the most beautiful thing in the world. There is nothing like waking up at the crack of dawn, and going out, and getting on the boat just in time to see the sun rise over the water. then working my ass off all day so that I can be rewarded with the awe of the sun setting over the mountains. I have traveled all over this country and am yet to find an equal to the way of life and the beauty of this place. I believe that you should always live your life to the fullest, be as spontanious as you can, love the ones that love you, never get cought up in petty grudges, and don't regret the choices that you've made, because everything happens for a reason and life is too short to let anything pass you by. If there is an opportunity in front of you grab a hold of it and make it yours. Becauuse an expierience missed is an expierience lost never to be had again. You never know what life will have in store for you next. In the blink of an eye your whole world could change sometimes in a good and happy way, and sometimes in a very bad and very sad way. Well I guess that's me in a nut shell
Here is my lovely mother with one of the first songs that she has learned on the guitar in a long time I think it is great what do you guys think

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. That is incredible. He has so much insight for someone so young. I am praying for his family & your family.

We are all in His hands...

Jenny.