Sunday, November 6, 2011

Differences in a Dollar

It always amazes me the difference in a buck from one region to the next.  In Baltimore County $225k gets you very little or a very little house that needs work.  I love searching real estate in different parts of the country and especially where I am from in Mid-Coast Maine.  The two most desirable towns in the area from where we moved are Camden and Rockport.  The last house we sold was in Rockport.  An 1870’s farmhouse redone.  Now take a look at the photos and listing here and also on this blog for this beautiful country farmhouse located minutes from downtown Camden, one of the most charming harbor side villages you could ever see.  This listing is $225k.  And I think it’s listed by our last Maine realtor.  What a steal!  Isn’t it fun to look at real estate?!

I thought I would share for your viewing pleasure.

I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

1 comment:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Gorgeous and a bit unfair. : ) You should see what that would buy you here in So. Cali. Not much!