Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Stuff



We got so many great gifts from the baby shower Myriah threw for me. My mother in-law and sister in-law were able to come. Thank you so much! We were able to get the pack and play (picture above) from the gift certificate from my mother in-law and she gave us so much more! I still need to get my thank you notes out! My cousin Rye threw the party, made the coolest diaper cake (I don't have any pictures yet - hint, hint), bought me dinner and gave us clothes. My friends Rachel (due a month before me & old roommate), her little girl, Rebecca, Jen (old roommate), her son, Sarah, U-la-la, Tamwad, Beth, Marian, Grace, Trace (all friends)and Aunt Stace were all able to come and gave me such great gifts. Thank you so much! We got lots of clothes, play gym, sleep protector, music player, music, bibs, bottle washers, hangers, receiving blankets, wash clothes, gift certificates and so many other things. Thank you so much!

No comments: