Sunday, July 20, 2008

He Gets It

This morning I woke up thinking about my brother. I have another brother - actually 3 more but I only grew up with 2. I am thinking of the one in heaven.

Some of these situations are good, some bad and some are both. He gets the situation with my grandparents, he gets the situation with my mother, he gets the situation with my father, he gets the situation with step parents, he gets the situation with my Aunt Molly, he gets the situation with my Aunt Stacey, he gets the birthday situation, he gets the childhood Saturday morning situation, he gets the "Sunday Feeling" situation, he gets the milk situation, he gets the pizza situation, he gets the blueberry situation, he gets the Hope Church situation, he gets the Pastor S. situation, he gets the Belinda situation, he gets the weird sibling situation in Baltimore, he gets the Thanksgiving situation, he gets the demonic situation, he gets the dark situation, he gets the Bible situation, he gets the Fred & Nellie situation, he gets the dinner time situation, he gets the trash situation, the house in the field situation, the innertube situation.

These are just some of the situations that only he would get but now only He would get. I treasure my brother so much because of what we went through together - the good and the bad. It's truly a blessing to have one person on earth who can really identify with you and have a bond that runs deeper than any situation - even if that situation means he's in heaven.

No comments: