Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!


I am waiting for Dave to finish taking a shower so we can go to a family picnic at my Aunt Molly's house. We will be arriving late so I don't know if everyone will still be there. It will be relaxing to sit by the Lake anyway.

I woke up not feeling so well at almost 5 this morning. I told myself if I didn't fall back asleep I was going to get up and go to work. That's what I did. I got to work around 5:45 and work until almost 10. Then Dave worked and I waited for him - took a nap. We weren't open but had to do a lot of commercial laundry.

I am really praying to God that we sell our house this week. God, please sell our house. It will be one less thing on our list of things to do this summer. God knows. Thank you that you know God.

It's my cousin Rye's bridal shower tomorrow. I had to tell her due to some recent drama and family situations. I pray that she is blessed.

No comments: