Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Melaleuca Check

So I have been asked to post my check for my fourth full month to Facebook by people on my team.  They basically have a gun to my head hahaha.  Kind of joking.  I want to preface the photo with the fact that I am extremely grateful to God for an amazing opportunity to earn money to help my family in such a short amount of time.  It did take work, but it's simple work.  I am so grateful to God, my team, my enroller, the company and my family for their short term sacrifice.  Nothing new can come into your life without something else going.  Growing through all of this.


Please pray for this.  And would be happy to help anyone build this business.

Now onto more important things... my babes is standing.  AND he fell off the bed and got a bruise on his face which devastated me for an entire day.

No comments: