Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest Post

Drinking coffee in the afternoon after not having it for days was not the brightest of ideas…

So, now that I am on a post roll, I’ll show you some of my latest favorite Pinterest posts:

home renovations - wow, I never spend this much money on any of these rooms.  These people need to watch the property brothers to see how to stretch a dollar!

via.  Seriously?  Have these people watched property brothers or income property on HGTV?  I personally believe a better investment is made with less money spent – stretch those dollars!

Love all the doors

via.  Now after I said stretch a dollar, take a look at those gorgeous doors and windows.  ♥.  Absolutely stunning and definitely way too much money for any house I have ever lived in!

Bookcase dollhouse tutorial - I would like to make a barn for Henry using the same technique!

Via.  I really love the idea of making a barn like this out of a shelf for Henry.

Avocado Chicken Salad  http://www.cheekykitchen.com/2011/04/creamy-avocado-chicken-salad.html

Via.  This makes me hungry just looking at it.  Chicken salad in an avocado.  Yum.

Avocado and Crab Salad

Via.  Crab salad avocado.

Kitchen

Via.  Modern white kitchen.  I love cottage style kitchens but I could certainly love the modern element of this one as well.  Love the gray subway tiles with the white grout.  Love the two tone brought into the countertop selection as well.

The floor!  Dressers.  Lights.  Doors.

Via.  Brick floors are just so cool.  And those distressed pieces add such a cool dimension to the room.

.

Via. 

ceiling, exposed brick white washed brick?  pendants.

Via.  How could you not love the ceiling, whitewashed brick walls and wide plank floors in this room.  So absolutely cool.

These are tiles!

Via.  Not wood.  These are tiles.  Now talk about looks with durability!

No comments: