Thursday, February 9, 2012

21 Weeks Pregnant–19 Weeks to Go

I am getting really excited about having two children (I know I already do but you know what I mean).  I am very excited to see this little gymnast in flesh and blood.  I know it will be an adjustment, I am just so excited and so grateful to God for such a wonderful blessing.  And I am saying all this in the middle of the night or early morning after being up all night and still up with a sick child.  Just wait until it’s two, right? 

For the most part I feel fine.  All these pregnancy hormones affect me more than with Henry.  I seem to get light headed easier and get tired easier.  Like the woman from my Bible study who is also pregnant and has a daughter Henry’s age, the last time around we were raising a toddler.  Enough said.

We have a little acrobat on our hands.  Seems like he is constantly doing back flips in their.

Here is some info from Babycenter:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts (I have been for quite a while!) as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity (no pattern discovered – must be as random as the rest of us!) as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments: