Thursday, November 18, 2010

Art Projects

Today Henry and I went to Goodwill and Walmart (and other errands) to see what we could find for some art projects for me.  I have been inspired by others turning junk into jewels.  I want to give it a whirl.  We’ll see. 

So we cleaned, we went to the post office, the bank, Goodwill, Walmart.  Came home.  Ate lunch.  Played outside.  Raked leaves.  Then I got really anxious to start experimenting with paper, spray paint, glue, stencils and random objects.  Being anxious is not a good way to begin.  That usually means I will rush to get things done to see the end result.  My hands are now many different colors and my lungs are burning from spray paint.  I did transform a pitcher I broke by accident and then put back together into the beginning of something cool…

PB180005

It was white with blue edges.  Now it’s black with a patterned bird on it.

Just the beginning.

PB180002

A Goodwill find that will hopefully become something magnificent.

PB180003

Another Goodwill find that I started trying out some techniques that didn’t work out so well. 

No comments: