Sunday, November 14, 2010

20 Months Old Today

My boy is 20 months old today!  What he’s loving:

  • being outside
  • climbing everything
  • rough housing
  • throwing all objects
  • being opinionated
  • Who Want’s a Dragon – He loves to read this book my Aunt Teresa gave him.  At the end the dragon cuddles with his mother.  Henry always hugs me at the end of the book and then asks to read it again.
  • vroom vroom’s or as he calls them mroom mroom’s.  He loves anything with a motor!
  • He’ll play in the car while I work in the garden
  • Riding Maggie
  • Teasing Maggie
  • Zac’s father and his wife Cynthia gave him a talking dog that sings and says things depending on which paw you push.  He laughs out loud when he pushes the paw that says, “Yay!” and then has an audience clapping.  I think he loves the clapping the best.
  • More stuff but time to go to bed.

No comments: