Monday, October 4, 2010

Praying About Options

It’s a privilege to be in a place to pray over options in your life and hear from God.  I remember seasons of survival – when you hear the news that someone very close has been taken home too soon – like these people just did.

I am praying about what I will name my volunteer radio show on wrfr, that will be live on Mondays from 11 am to noon.  I will be interviewing local Christians, missions world wide and playing some Christian music.  You can listen online through wrfr.  I am praying the finished work of Jesus Christ and the love of God will be heard through the testimonies of many.  Thank you to my aunt Molly who became my sponsor for the show.

Dave had an interview today for a possible promotion.  Many, many people applied and there are a few openings.  God’s will be done.

There will be a weekly women’s Bible Study at our house starting Monday, October 11 at 6:30.  We will be teaching the difference between living in the Presence of God and living in His power – a victorious Christian life.  The teaching will be from Romans and Watchman Nee’s Normal Christian Life.

I listened to a great message online, you can too by clicking here.

By God’s grace, I am still operating Meandering Maine and will launch Meandering Maryland very soon.

I am also praying about getting involved with Farmer’s Fare.   I want to be led by God in it.  I would be helping them with their social networking, public relations and sales.

I think Henry might have been sick the past few days with a little congestion that wasn’t too noticeable and a sore throat.   The reason I am thinking this is because I am not feeling so hot myself.

Henry is so cute.  When he was screaming the other night and ended up sleeping on me – well, neither of us slept that well.  He ended up doing gymnastics in the bed.  I am not just talking about a little kicking and rolling.  He was doing partial headstands and full somersaults.  Once after a short stint of actual sleeping, he sat up and said “I get you”.  His new favorite line.  So cute.  I was so overtired but couldn’t help smiling at my precious little boy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow. Great things happening in your life right now. I bookmarked the radio website and will try to listen sometime...
Good luck with Meandering Maryland! You've always had an entrepreneurial sense!
And Henry is cute. Very cute.