Sunday, October 24, 2010

Updates

PA221227

This photo was taken later that morning.  The morning Henry locked himself in his room.  Friday.  I put him back in his room after a sleepless night in our bed hoping he would get some much needed rest.  No such luck.  He cried off and on until I went to get him.  Then he really cried because I couldn’t get in!  Panic!  I tried to call Dave.  I tried to jimmy the door open.  I got my father on the phone and he showed up in no time to release the little bugger from his self made prison.  That’s kind of funny, because we as adults need releasing from our self made prisons as well!!  Thank God for freedom in Christ!  When we receive a divine revelation of our death, burial and resurrection in Him we can live our new life in Christ! 

PA221228

Henry is wearing the Polish jacket my father gave him.  Pastor ChrisPA231233

and Gosia really got a kick of it when they saw him in it this weekend.

Dave, Henry, B.j. and I had a whirlwind trip to a missions conference in Marlboro, MA.  We got in Saturday evening, heard Pastor Schaller speak, hung out at the Wambolts for the night, went to church Sunday morning and headed back to Maine.  It was a total blast and refreshing time with the Body of Christ! 

Henry had a great time greeting everyone and playing with B.j’s cane.

PA231235

 

PA241249

Henry didn’t take a nap on Saturday or Sunday.  He just doesn’t sleep in the car.  When we got home we forced him to take a nap even though it was six.  He woke up very grumpy.

PA241253

He got happier. 

No comments: