Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Playing With Maggie

PA091176

Henry had a fun time playing with Maggie after his pasta dinner the other night.

PA091177

PA091178

PA091179

PA091181

Getting into trouble.

I did my first radio show by the grace of God with Sarah Tanguay from France, now living in America, soon to be living in Africa with her husband and child.  Thank you so much Sarah!  You did such a great job!  It’s challenging to do a phone interview over the radio.  At least doing a live interview at the studio you are at least looking at one other person.  Over the phone you kinda feel like you’re speaking into a black hole.  It turned out great, thank God!  My biggest blunder was to leave the microphone on while talking to Sarah during a song.  Kind of funny.  I was so grateful my friend B.j. was there to help me laugh it off.  She was and always is a big support.  My aunt is my sponsor, if you didn’t notice.  Thank you, Molly!

If you ever want to listen, you can listen live on Mondays from 11 am – noon on www.wrfr.org.  The blog for the radio show is www.work2gether4good.com.

Later that night was the first night of the women’s Bible study at my house.  I have to confess I was soooooo tired before it even began.  Dave had been moose hunting the Sunday night (night before) and I really didn’t sleep the entire night.  God gave me supernatural energy for the radio show.  Thank you, mom, for watching Henry during the show!  And energy to take care of my child and work.  I couldn’t find time or really find it difficult to sleep during the day most of the time.  So, thank You, God, AGAIN, for giving me the energy to study for the Bible study!  I taught on the blood of Christ from Watchman Nee’s Normal Christian Life.  Two-fold salvation – the blood of Christ for our forgiveness – what we did/do.  The cross of Christ for our deliverance from who we are (next week).  It’s the former deals with sins and our conscience, the latter deals with sin (old sin nature – or the sin principle working in me) and our life.

If I have lots of typos, I am ever so sorry.  Just can’t handle proof reading right now.

I have started to do some promotional work for Farmers Fare.  You can become their fan on Facebook (I am doing those updates).  I just started.  I am updating their website and different social media for them as well as possibly doing some sales and maybe doing some hiring and training.  Taking it one step at a time as I really want to work from home and the social media aspect really compliments what I am already doing.  Not to mention their vision is to promote Maine as mine is with Meandering Maine.  I find it hard when stopping by not to take on more of a role when I see a customer needs help or someone stops by with an application.  Today I ended up interviewing someone on the spot because she seemed like a great candidate for the job she was applying for and I wanted to seize the opportunity. 

As I mentioned before, Dave went on a moose hunt on Sunday.  My uncle Vick got a moose permit, so a lot of the men from the Pease family went up to his camp in Jackman on Sunday to participate in the fun.  Vick elected Zac to be the moose shooter.  Dave was VERY tired when he returned late Monday afternoon.  I guess his crew only saw one moose that was too small when driving back to the camp.  Zac and Vick are still up there.

Henry is so cute when he ends up in our bed at night.  He wraps his little arm around my neck and holds onto me while sleeping.  It just melts my heart.  He loves, loves going outside and asks for it all the time by saying, “dide?”  It’s so cute.  He loves going down the slide when Maggie is on her run because he slides right down into her and then laughs his head off.  He is going through this phase of calling everyone momma – Dave, Maggie, even perfect strangers.

No comments: