Thursday, October 8, 2009

What’s Going on?

Well, let’s see…

I’m trying to get my butt in gear and start working earlier because the distractions are many and then I end up doing some type of work until 10 or 11.  It would be much more effective to do sales (would get more sales) if I were more efficient during normal business hours.  We’ll work on this.  Things are going well on the business front, though.

My mom and Dan are in Hawaii having a glorious time.  I got home from RI early morning Sunday and within 24 – 36 hours, both of my mom’s clients had been to the hospital at least once and one is still there.  Zac and I desperately wanted to keep it all a secret, but someone (won’t mention any names) let the information leak across the US and part way across the Pacific.  Come on people! She did take the information well and IS having a good time.  Thank God! 

We have a contract in on a foreclosure.  Hit some bumps in the road but trying to push forward.  The bank that owns it isn’t too worried because there are NINE other offers behind us!  I will post pictures soon.

No comments: