Friday, March 6, 2009

Prayer & Praise

Prayer
Dan's grandmother's placement at a nursing home goes well on Monday

My grandmother's hip surgery goes well on Monday

A happy anniversary for my Galkowski Grandparents

Chris' memorial at Zac & Steph's goes well and they are built up and encouraged by it

It works out for a sale with the buyers we want for the laundromat - we just know they would be a perfect fit

sale of our house

Save & speedy (not too speedy - we want to make it to the hospital) delivery of baby Um

Safe traveling for Pastor Sheff & Kim going to see Fred Cohen in NY

Fred's continued healing

A new business idea - development and implementation

Our business runs smoothly while I'm in the hospital

Safe travels for my cousin Annie who's taking another trip to London to see her man (I wonder if she'll get engaged :))

Praise

My awesome & amazing cousin being the top performer her first full month on the job - way to go Rye!

Rye's house they're building looks spectacular

Our fabulous customers who have been our biggest cheerleaders during my pregnancy

The healing of my grandmother's knee going so well

Having a healthy pregnancy!

My supportive husband

My mother having strength to get through all these details with Vinny - she's an amazing woman and God has been so faithful

Getting our taxes done - yes! Thank you God.

No comments: