Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10



10 more days until my due date. I am getting impatient which doesn't help the time pass. I don't want to work but I want to work.

We have a showing on our house tomorrow at 11:45 am. The people from Mass are coming up. I have a networking meeting this morning that I'm going to be late for because I am taking my time getting ready. I don't feel like going to that but then I do at the same time. That's the story of my life lately. I don't have to work today so I'm trying to figure out how to fill my time other than cleaning because I feel like that's all I do in my spare time.

I'm thanking God for my husband who's being very helpful and kind. And my dog who must sense something because she follows me around the house. I'm thanking God it's March because it means some nice days and we will have a visible son in stead of an nonvisible son.

No comments: