Thursday, March 26, 2009

Henry's First Church Outing

Last night Henry went to his first Bible Study at my mom's house. He hasn't been to church yet, so it was his first church outing. He did really well because he slept through the entire thing. I was getting a little scared he wouldn't sleep at night because he was sleeping so much.

He went to the store for the first time. Our fridge broke so we really haven't had any food in our house for days. Dave was in the process of putting the new one in with my brother when I left for the Bible Study. I was starving as it was dinner time and didn't have any time or any food to prepare. I stopped at Tolman Pond Market to get a snack. It was Henry's first time in a store. He was sleeping then too :}.

Henry's been raking in the gifts as well. He got a beautiful outfit from his cousin aunt Annie, a sweater and bib from his great aunt Teresa and family, a bouncy chair and outfit from the cousin aunt and uncle in PA, a bag full of gifts from Emily and family, money from his grandparents, bath set from his aunt, uncle and cousin in MI, flowers, teddy bears, frames - too much stuff to mention.

No comments: