Thursday, March 5, 2009

8



8 Days until my due date.

Last night we went to what I hope is our last centering pregnancy class. I really didn't want to go at all. I think everyone in the class feels the same way - they're just ready to have their babies. The class was fun and informative. We took a tour of L & D after. Dave and I did it already when we first decided to go there, but it was really nice to see it again just before my due date. They asked us all to schedule a separate dr.'s appointment next week since centering is every two weeks. I'll have my appointment the day before or on my due date. I'm hoping not at all.

The people from Mass ruled our house out as one of their options. Bummer. I guess it almost feels better to be completely rejected than to have hope and have nothing happen. Almost every party before loved our house but were waiting for a job or their house to sell with no results.

I'm working today and tomorrow. We are doing our taxes tomorrow. Saturday we go to the nursing home and then there is a work day at church - the building still isn't finished. We'll have a prayer meeting after and then I think some of us are going out to dinner. Sunday is church and then we have a memorial for Steph's brother Chris.

Saturday is my Galkowski Grandparents' 56th wedding anniversary. It's also 8 months since Vinny passed away.

Happy birthday Tammy on Sunday and thank God for daylight savings!

No comments: