Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome to me

I have been reading many people's blogs for many months, so I decided to venture out on my own and try it. We'll see.

It's been an interesting couple of days at the Cleaner's. We have had a shaky start with our employment this summer. By now we usually have geared up for the busy season and all of our seasonal employees are in place. Needless to say, we have had one start and work only a week, one get hired and not start, and one that has started but can only work a VeRy limited schedule. Next week is an international missionary convention at the home base of the ministry we are a part of. It's something we LoVe to go to and get very built up by attending. This worker issue has put into question whether or not we would head down. We had a small Bible study at my mother's house on Wednesday evening. We all prayed for people - me with very little expectation. Thursday morning two Moldovans walked through the door of the Cleaner's and asked for work. Thank you Jesus. Answer to prayer. Last year we had two Moldovans work and they were excellent. They are University Students coming to America for a Work/ Travel/ English program. I always forget what incredible workers they are. The two that came in, a 2o year old couple, came back to meet me at 2pm ready to work! Thank you God again! They learned everything so quickly and when I told them they could leave, they said, "so soon". Wow! I haven't heard words like that since last summer. It looks like we will be heading south this week for a whirlwind trip to Maryland with our friend B.J.. Can't wait!

No comments: