Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leaving - not on a jet plane

It's almost 5 am and I've been up for an hour. Yup. Love those days when I really need sleep because I have a big day infront of me and I can't sleep. But today I just got up and started doing things because there is no sense just lying in bed. I told myself I'd go to group power class this morning if I were up by 5:30 - never dreaming it would happen.

We are leaving for MD around 4pm today. Driving the whole way the Lord willing with our friend B.J. It should be a fun road trip and I hope to get a little nap as we won't be there until 1:30 - 3 am.

I have to go to the gym (I don't have to), go running, bring my dog to doggy overnight camp (I can't take putting her in Kennels), finish doing laundry, make sure the house is clean incase it gets shown, leave a detailed list for my in charge employee, make several phone calls to clients to make sure they can do their own p/up's, run to Rockland, work, pack and I probably forgot things. Kind of scary. No wonder I'm up at 4 am.

We are going to have an incredible time in Maryland. There will be international missionaries there and lots of people from our church in Maryland. Lots of messages from the Word of God. We are really looking forward to getting spiritually recharged, visiting with friends and family, and possibly getting some rest.

No comments: