Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Pictures

Here are some photos from today. Not in Chronological order.


Our walk (Maggie and I) the sun was burning of the fog.

My friend Mishelle and her family up from MS visiting. I haven't seen her in almost a year. She is pregnant and has a little 13 month old boy. There was a picture of her and me but I looked way bigger than she does - it doesn't exist anymore

Here's my Maggie on our walk

This picture is not so great. Dave's done a great job on the gardens this year.

I finished the day by working and then meeting my networking group at a local restaurant for dinner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey guys, i just read my name on your blog. you are so sweet. it is a privilege and an honor to call you my friends....xo, b.j.

Unknown said...

i just read my name on your blog....you are so sweet and i am privileged and honored to call you and dave my friends....xo, b.j.