Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who Are We, Really?

Man, can you imagine how unstoppable we, the body of Christ, would be if we truly understood who we really are.  That has been my meditation lately. If I really knew how highly favored I am. If I really operated in God's system of grace & love towards me. It blows me away. These short and sudden glimpses of the depth God has for us.  Did He not say we are MORE than conquerors ?  My prayer is a fresh revelation of the grace of God, the love of God, and to truly believe in who I really am in Christ. To be a student and teacher of the Gospel of Grace. Because it's all by grace and all continues in grace. Everything else the world can counterfeit. Can't counterfeit grace. Nope. It's a system that goes against human nature. His ways are way above ours. Praise You, Jesus.

No comments: