Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Question

If my child fights going to sleep – I mean really fights – at 8 months old, am I in for it when he’s 8 years old?  Or does it mean all the training (ha-ha) I do now will pay off?  TBD. 

We no longer have mountains of boxes at the cottage we were renting.  We no longer have mountains of boxes at our new home.  We do, however, have mountains of clothes and other things to sift through in all of the bedrooms.  What use to be a snap, a whip, a get it done move is now like listening to a horrible speech – it couldn’t end soon enough end seems to have no end in sight.

Work is still progressing on the home front.  A lot was accomplished in that realm, but much is yet to be done.  Painting will be the next hurdle.  We’ll see if that gets done in the next year.

Our little guy turned 8 months on Saturday.  I haven’t been good on my happy birthdays this year.  While I'm thinking of it – happy birthday to Linda and Stephanie!

Pictures of Henry and the house soon.

No comments: