Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Last night when we got home from church we were upstairs in the bedroom and Dave was getting ready to take a bath.  He left the bedroom door open to the hall.  You would have thought there was something ferocious chasing Henry because he booked it as fast as he could out the door.  I guess he has realized he has to seize the opportunity.

Henry’s quite the entertainer as well.  Yesterday we (Henry and I) went to the grocery store.  The store in Camden is small and over crowded on a good day… imagine the day before Thanksgiving.  It was Henry’s first time sitting in the cart during grocery shopping.  Well, as you can imagine, most people were in the holiday mood of stress and grumpiness.  Henry and I had a great time anyway.  At one point he was singing at the top of his lungs at the people walking by.  I found it adorable being the typical mom.

Today is Henry’s first Thanksgiving.  For that I am thankful.  I am also thankful for our new home and that my brother Zac is doing so well.  Most of all I am thankful that we worship a risen God.

No comments: