Friday, November 13, 2009

God Loves You

I woke up early this morning to prepare for the day – Juice presentation & conference, moving, working, child etc.  When I lived in Maryland I loved the Christian radio station so much.  Listening to it on the way to work or in my house made such a difference in my life.  Especially the music.  I aim to make it a practice everyday.  I woke up with a song in my head that I was one of my favorites 8 or 9 years ago.  It goes something like this:

God loves you,

You are not alone.

He is with you,

And He wants you to know,

You are loved,

You are loved,

So far beyond,

Your imagining.

Thank You, God, for that song.  I am getting ready for a competition to pitch my business to investors against 39 other people.  That happens this morning between 10 –12.  If it’s God’s sovereign will for me to move past the first round, I will pitch to a crowd of investors against 7 other people.   If it’s His will for me to move on, I will pitch this evening at the Vineyard against 2 other people.  2 runners up get $2,500 and first place gets $25,000 invested into their business.  It is my desire to put this in God’s hands, to pray and not be nervous.  We’ll see about the not being nervous part. 

On another note, my precious gift from God Henry turns 8 months old tomorrow.  He is growing up so fast.  Dave got me a new camera, so hopefully we will have video on here soon.

No comments: