Friday, November 27, 2009

Great Quotes

" I have been driven many times to my knees by the
overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. 
My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed
insufficient for the day."   Abraham Lincoln

We think we must climb to a certain height of goodness before we 
can reach God.  But... if we are in a hole the Way begins in the 
hole.  The moment we set our face in the same direction as 
His, we are walking with God. 
Helen Wodehouse

O Lord, may I be directed what to do and what to 
leave undone. 
Elizabeth Fry

God cannot reveal anything to us if we have not His spirit. 
Oswald Chambers

Don't worry about what you do not understand... Worry 
about what you do understand in the Bible but do not 
live by. 
Corrie ten Boom

If we were arrested for being Christians
Would there be enough evidence to
Convict us?
Unknown

No comments: