Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I MISS MY PUPPY

I am in bed and can't sleep. It's our last night of camping out at other people's houses and Maggie's last day of a luxurious dog vacation. I can't wait to see my puppy, have access to a pc and sleep in my own bed. I do have to say Heather's house is quite nice. There's nothing like having access to your rain coat after 6 straight days of rain.

Henry and I have quite the social life lately. We spent time with Teagan and Sherman while my mom and Stephanie went to a training yesterday. We hung out at my grandparents' this morning, then went to lunch with them, and then got to see Mishelle, Jason, Ryan and Dylan - who are almost from WA state. I was just here thinking how I can't imagine how I ever lived without him. I also think having a baby made me ultra productive. Before there was no need to capitalize on the few moments I had to get something done - well, I take that back. I ended up doing that because the only moments I had were the last moments because I would wait so long. No more time to wait! Maybe I should have 4 or 5 more - imagine the productivity.

Congratulations to my little brother for passing his college entry tests with flying colors. Way to go Zac!

I must have a bad case of insomnia if I thing up more things to blog about on a tiny phone keyboard.

We aren't making it to the international missions convention in MD this year because of our delayed closing. We are very sad about that. We will especially miss missions night when all the missionaries from different countries walk in the missions night. It's so powerful.

I still reading the book on heaven. It was packed for a couple of weeks. It really is a great book.

Henry is the best baby ever. That had to be mentioned, ok?

Sorry for any errors - too difficult to check or correct on this thing.

Oh yeah - Mishelle asked me today how I came up with my new business idea. I gave her a long explanation. The short version (and most important) is I asked God and He answered. I just have to thank God that when we are unfaithful to Him, He remains faithful. I think that's about 99.9percent of the time for me.

No comments: