Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

Today is my first full day with no dairy. I did make it through yesterday after I decided in the morning not to eat anymore dairy. I didn't have coffee this morning with cream which I knew would be my biggest hurdle. I am watching Henry's progress. My mom thought he might have a yeast issue. I put some anti fungal cream on him last night and I can't really tell so far if it's made a difference.

My brother Robbie's girlfriend went into labor last night. She still hasn't had the baby. I feel for her.

My grandmother Charlotte turns 70 today. She is as beautiful as ever!

I brought Henry to my networking group today. It was lightly attended so not everyone who wanted to see him was there. Holly and Amber got to hold him. Holly is leaving the group - we'll miss you! Amber has been helping me on my new business idea and doing a fabulous job! I highly recommend Little Harbor Technology. I got to see Jennifer Moore. I am so excited about her new venture as well:). I'm hoping we all hear something very soon.

We will be going out to another appointment shortly... something to do with my new business idea. Then we will attempt to meet my grandparents, mother and aunt for lunch for my grandmother's birthday. We are having her party this weekend at Molly's.

My jogging has gone well - what I have done so far. I didn't push myself the first time - I ran for a mile. The next day I did two miles. I haven't run in a couple of days because I was sore. I am hoping to go today when Dave gets home (I don't think I'm up for pushing the jogging stroller just yet) if it doesn't rain. I have been enjoying my green light to exercise.

Henry and I visited his Pease great-grandparents yesterday afternoon. Henry was a little overtired so we didn't stay as long as I wanted to. It's good to have them back from Maryland.

I still need to write Henry's birth story.

No comments: