Thursday, May 28, 2009

Changing and Changes

Mr. Henry went to the Dr. yesterday. He is doing fabulously. He is average with height and weight for his age. He is advanced as far as his awareness and alertness. Of course, he's absolutely perfect! Side note- I love the new Dr. I chose. She's in Damariscotta. Her office is beautiful, she's wonderful and they give Henry a book for each visit. When the nurse brought us to the room and checked Henry's vitals she was so impressed with him. She couldn't believe how alert and interactive he is. She went out to get other nurses to come see him. She couldn't believe he is only two months old! I was so proud! The Dr. said the same thing when she came in. He gained about 6 lbs and grew 4 inches! He's changing everyday.

We have many changes coming. We sold our house and are moving to Hope to a beautiful spot on Hobbs Pond for the summer thanks to Molly's friend Teresa. We are really looking forward to that. We want to rent because we are not sure if we're staying in Maine if our business sells. Dave would really like to move back to Maryland, but the job market just isn't there at this moment. So we are waiting on selling and jobs. On that note, I am starting a new business. It's web based and I should be launching it late June early July. It's an insider's online guide, resource and interactive map of Maine businesses and Maine points of interest. Little Harbor Technology has been building the website and I love it!! I am looking for commissioned sales people and members to join. I can't wait to get it up and running.

No comments: