Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vinny & David ~ Now in Heaven Together



My Dear friend Vinny, what a great blessing to see him outside of the Pat Tillman USO we were both very surprized to see each other so far from Baltimore.In this photo: Vincent Galkowski (photos), David Frankenhauser (photos) (David's words)

Facebook notes under the picture
Added June 13, 2008 - Comment - Show Comments (6)Hide Comments (6)

Grace Frankenhauser at 10:11pm June 13
*surprised? lol. your sunglasses look so odd. like tinted spectacles. haha!love you, dad. and miss you TONS. and TONS. AND TONS. it was so nice to talk to you earlier this evening...I ALREADY MISS YOUR VOICE.

David Frankenhauser at 10:25am October 13
Vinny and I prayed right after this shot I still have a hard time beliving that he went home to be with the LORD.

Myriah Sochurek at 8:00pm January 17
Now both of these precious souls that traveled all over the world together and actually ran into each other so far away from home, are home together in heaven walking the streets of gold in their new glorified bodies!

Love you Vinny and David!

Grace Frankenhauser at 9:14am January 18
wow. what a shot, now, eh? dad really loved vinny. now they're together again! i missed my dad's voice while he was still living. so by nature, i could not have handled MISSING my dad's voice for the rest of my life. but i hear him and God in ways i never could have before...still, I ALREADY MISS YOUR VOICE!

Grace Frankenhauser at 9:35am January 18
wow. what a shot, now, eh? dad really loved vinny. now they're together again! i missed my dad's voice while he was still living. so by nature, i could not have handled MISSING my dad's voice for the rest of my life. but i hear him and God in ways i never could have before...still, I ALREADY MISS YOUR VOICE! yet i'd never think God's still, small voice could be so APPARENT beFORE my dad was even called home, and i'm still comforted by the WORD and that will NEVER change!

Rachael Galkowski-Umstead at 9:33pm January 18
This is so cool. Love you Vinny & David!

No comments: