Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Little Kujo



Okay - so today on our walk my sweet little hound dog who loves everyone to the point of being annoying tried to viciously attack a non-threatening middle aged woman walking by. These attacks used to be attacks of love - jumping and licking - but now are bordering on killer dog. I know the cause. She's been increasingly like this since I've been pregnant and she's doing her job protecting her mother and little brother. It's quite surprising and scary. Especially to a frail framed woman who looks like the wind could blow her over. Here is this cute, medium sized, friendly enough seeming dog that lunges at you like a rabid raccoon. I can't even hold Maggie back. I don't think she actually bit this woman but came very close. I know it's not funny but with my sick personality it kind of is. This woman probably has no idea that I'm pregnant because I was wearing a winter coat. She thought, "Oh, here comes a nice young woman with her cute little dog". Which turned into "there's the town psycho who walks Kujo around town so her neighbors can get attacked".

No comments: