Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland

PC220468 

My stinker blinker with the wake of his destruction behind him.

PC220469

PC220472

Notice the shredded couch arm?

PC220473

Can you see past the 5 million presents my mom delivered (she goes overboard) to the snowy scene behind the Christmas tree outside?

PC220474

Outside our kitchen door.  Looks are deceiving.  It really didn’t snow THAT much today.  Maybe an inch or two.

PC220478

Gift wrapping has begun.  It was a fun day to hunker down and do Christmas stuff.  And, most of all, think about my Savior.  I hope He is your Savior, too, so you can experience true joy and fulfillment – which only comes with knowing Him.

PC220464

A bomb was dropped on my dining room table and it hasn’t recovered for weeks.  We have been eating dinner standing up around Henry’s high chair, because the eat in Kitchen bar is covered too!

No comments: