Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Day Before The Day Before

PC230479

Feeling Guilty because of the busyness of the days before Christmas, I suited Henry up in some snow gear (fortunately some people at church had given us some hand-me-down snow pants or else we wouldn’t have had any) and we headed outside.  It took so long to get us ready.  We are not used to this routine yet.  I was really looking forward to making a snowman with Henry.  He did not like playing in the snow.  He kept asking to go outside because he wanted to take a ride in the truck.  A little man after his dad’s own heart.

PC230480

Not so happy about the situation.

PC230481

A holiday pillow I made for a gift right before I broke the needle on my sewing machine.

PC230483

Our Christmas tree.

PC230484

I like the reflection in the windows.

PC230486

Some beautiful flowers I received from Saltanat.  So special. 

PC230490

A scarf I have been wearing daily since winning it in the Yankee Gift Swap at Stacey’s Christmas party.  She made it.

Now to finish gift wrapping, brunch planning, sewing, cleaning and, most of all, figuring out how to keep our minds on and celebrating the Reason for the season.

No comments: